With the SPL-X series, Velodyne Acoustics follows the lead of SPL Ultra and the legendary DD series.
An automatic room calibration ensures the best, distortion-free bass and a multitude of high-quality connections ensures a trouble-free connection.
Low-distortion low-frequency sound has never been so uncomplicated and powerful: The SPL-X series transforms the incoming LFE signal into precise bass and can be conveniently controlled via remote control. The potent AB amplifiers of the 12- and 10-inch subwoofers, along with the four-layer 65-millimeter voice coils in the SPL 1200-X and SPL-1000-X, provide the power for low frequencies. To ensure that the selection is optimally suited to every living situation, additional SPL-X units with 8- and 15-inch drivers will follow later in the year. Thanks to DSPs, the reproduction is precisely tuned to the room and comes into its own perfectly with both action-packed movies and music. For additional tuning to individual tastes, it is also possible to choose between several presets.
The connection-friendly subwoofers of the SPL-X series do not only have the usual standard Cinch stereo and Cinch LFE, but can also fall back on XLR stereo and XLR LFE. For individual fine-tuning after calibration, the subwoofer is also equipped with a variable crossover and phase control, which allow the bass to play perfectly with the other speakers in the system.
The SPL-X series also has an automatic equalizer that can be conveniently operated remotely and is compatible with the in-house app.
- Powerful Class AB power amplifiers and 65-millimeter voice coils ensure powerful low-frequency reproduction.
- The automatic room calibration including microphone and stand ensures the best, distortion-free bass at any place.
- With RCA LFE, RCA stereo, XLR LFE, XLR stereo and a speaker input, there is nothing left to be desired in terms of connection selection.
- The presets Movie, Jazz/Classic, Rock/R&B and Game provide the right bass sound for all situations.
- Amplifier Class AB: 1200 watts dynamic
- Frequency Response: 18-120 Hz
- Low Pass Crossover: 40 to 200 Hz
- Cabinet Design: Sealed cabinet
- Phase: 0 or 180 degrees
- Magnet Construction: 35 lbs
- Woofer: 12″ (30.5cm) active forward, 12″ (30,5 cm) passive downwards radiating
- Voice Coil: 4-Layer 65mm
- Cone: Carbon
- Input: Chinch LFE, Chinch Stereo, XLR LFE, XLR Stereo, Loudspeaker input
- Power Selector: Off / Auto / On
- Removable grill.
- Accessories: Microphone, cable, tripod, remote control
- Dimensions (H/W/D) (includes feet and grille): 34.3 x 33 x 38.6 cm
- Shipping Weight (approx): 20kg