The MicroVee X from Velodyne Acoustics is designed to deliver the best music and home theater experience from the smallest possible enclosure. The subwoofer can be inconspicuously accommodated in virtually any home. The Digital Drive Control System (DDCS) and the powerful Class D amplifier ensure precise and low-distortion bass reproduction.
The ultra-compact MicroVee X combines patented core technologies from the subwoofer experts at Velodyne Acoustics. Thus, the Digital Drive Control system and the Energy Recovery System can be accommodated in the smallest space and deliver impressive low-frequency reproduction with minimal space requirements. Measuring 22.9 x 22.9 x 24.4 cm with a 6.5-inch driver, the subwoofer is one of Velodyne Acoustics’ smallest – but with precise bass, it comes up big.
- A 6.5-inch active driver combined with two side-mounted passive radiators deliver powerful, musical bass.
- Velodyne Acoustics’ Subwoofer Direct feature optionally bypasses the internal crossover, for best performance in any system.
- At 2,000 watts, the Class D digital amplifier offers extreme power levels with very low distortion and accurate bass.
- DDCS reduces distortion to 1/6 of the values of comparable subwoofers.
- Driver: 6,5″ forward-firing
- Amplifier Class AB: 800 watts dynamic; 300 watts RMS power
- Frequency Response: 18 – 300 Hz; 32 – 180 Hz
- Low Pass Crossover: 50 Hz to 180 Hz (12 dB/Octave)
- Cabinet Design: MDF Closed Box with 52mm / 2” front Baffle
- Phase: 0 or 180 degrees
- Magnet Structure: Dual ferrite magnet motor
- Woofer: 6,5” high excursion double vented basket driver with PP inforced Membrane
- Voice Coil: Four Layer 2″ / 52mm Voicecoil
- Input: GoldPlated Line in Stereo RCA, LFE in, Nickel Plated Highlevel
- Power Selector: Off / Auto / On
- Outputs: Gold plated LFE /RCA
- Dimensions (H/W/D) (includes feet and grille): 25cm x 25cm x 28cm
- Shipping Weight (approx): 11kg