Impressive effect guaranteed
The long-throw driver with 2-inch voice coil delivers powerful low frequencies, while a precisely tuned bass reflex port on the bottom makes perfect use of the design. The subwoofers of the Impact MKII series excel in their class thanks to drivers with massive magnets and 2-inch voice coils made of wound copper. These are precisely matched to the MDP amplifier to achieve maximum bass performance from the compact enclosure. In addition, the Impact MKII series offers a sleek, unobtrusive design that blends beautifully into a modern living environment.
The Maximum Dynamic Power (MDP) amplifier from Velodyne Acoustics
is the central element of the Impact MKII series. With its large power reserves, it accurately controls the long-throw drivers of the subwoofers. Their massive 2-inch voice coils, together with the downward radiating bass reflex port provide enormous bass.
- MDP amplifier and precisely tuned downward radiating bass reflex port provide maximum output power of the subwoofer.
- Reinforced, coated drivers made of textile fiber can deflect enormously for the appropriate low-frequency foundation.
- High-quality components such as the adjustable crossover and massive voice coil ensure long-lasting enjoyment of the subwoofer from Velodyne Acoustics
- Driver: 10″ forward firing
- Amplifier Class D: 250 watts dynamic; 150 watts RMS power
- Frequency Response: 32 – 140 Hz
- THD: < 0.5 % (typical)
- Low Pass Crossover: 50 Hz to 200 Hz
- Phase: 0 or 180 degrees
- Magnet Structure: 5.6 lbs.
- Voice Coil: 2″ copper wound
- Cone: Reinforced Coated Fiber
- Inputs: RCA Line Level, LFE and Speaker Level inputs
- Input Impedance: 65K ohm (for LINE INPUT jacks), 1.2K ohm (for SPEAKER LEVEL INPUT terminals)
- Sensitivity-Line Level: 1.0 V
- Outputs: Left and right speaker level pass-through
- Dimensions (H/W/D) (includes feet and grille): 34.5 x 32 x 37.8 cm
- Shipping Weight (approx): 13.6kg