With a new design, the Jamo SUB 210 subwoofer is more compact than any of the predecessors in its class, offering easier placement in Today's living environment.
This Jamo SUB 210 subwoofer has a 200W amplifier and long-throw 8" woofer in a bass-reflex-enclosure, which gives it a level of performance unequaled in its class.
The auto-on-off and controls for level, cut-off-frequency as well as phase, together with line-level-input make it very easy to integrate this subwoofer with any other TV/speaker/amplifier/receiver combination.
- Variable Phase Control: 0 to -180
- Power Handling: (Watts Long/Short Term) 200
- Impedance: 22k
- Woofer: (mm/in) 230 / 8
- Overall Dimensions: (mm/in, HxWxD) 313 x 283 x 305 / 12.3 x 11.1 x 12
- Frequency Response: (Hz, +/-3dB) 38-200
- Crossover Frequency: 40 - 200
- Weight: (Kg/lb) 7,5 / 16.5
- Mains power / Standby power: (W) < 0,5
- Power Handling: (Watts Long/Short Term) Auto / On / Off
- System Type: Bass Reflex
- Inputs: Left / Right line in