The award-winning and versatile design features a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
Two force-cancelling drivers at the centre of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
- Amp: Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Drivers: Two force-cancelling drivers face inwards for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- Equalizer: Adjustable EQ settings in the app. Audio settings automatically equalize to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Software: Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Equalizer: Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet Port: 1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- Connectivity: Connects to WiFi network with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 or 5 GHz broadcast-capable router. Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
- Memory: 256 MB SDRAM; 256 MB NAND Flash
- Frequency response: Plays down to 25 Hz.
- Weight: 16 kg
- Dimensions: H x W x D - 389 x 402 x 158 mm