Upgrade your TV, music, and gaming experiences with this impressively compact and easy-to-use soundbar.
Experience precisely balanced sound, including crisp dialogue and solid bass, plus streamlined control with your TV remote, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more. It only takes two cables and a few minutes to get set up, and the forward-facing acoustics make Ray ideal for an enclosed space, like a shelf in your TV stand. Enjoy the flexibility to create the Sonos system you want over time when you add speakers for surround sound and multiroom listening.
- Compact and understated design.
- All about balance: custom acoustics precisely harmonize high and mid-range frequencies while proprietary anti-distortion technology produces perfectly weighted bass.
- Crisp dialogue
- Brings the drama: Split waveguides project sound from wall to wall, and accurately positions elements in the room.
- Tuned to perfection: Trueplay tuning technology adapts the sound for the unique acoustics of your space
- Supported iOS device required.
- Designed to be tucked away
- Works with your TV or PC (optical output required)
- Stream your favourites from your favourites
- Tailor your home theatre experience with the Sonos app
- Turn on Speech Enhancement for even clearer dialogue when characters whisper or the music swells.
- Turn on Night Sound to reduce the intensity of loud effects when you don't want to disturb anyone else at home.
- Just plug in the power cable, connect your TV, and open the Sonos app. It does most of the work for you.
Amplifiers: All four Class-D digital amplifiers have been fine-tuned to the soundbar's unique acoustic architecture.
Tweeters: Two tweeters create a crisp high-frequency response.
Midwoofers: Two high-efficiency midwoofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range frequencies and solid bass.
Bass Reflex System: Proprietary low-velocity port design minimises distortion and rounds out low-end frequencies.
Adjustable EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
Speech Enhancement: Turn this setting on in the Sonos app to boost voice frequencies and clarify dialogue.
Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the soundbar. Supported iOS device required.
Night Sound: Turn this setting on in the Sonos app to reduce the intensity of loud sounds and increase the level of quieter sounds.
Home Theatre Audio Formats: Stereo PCM, Dolby Digital 5.1* and DTS Digital Surround* (*This is not an indication of a licenced decoder.) The Sonos app's Now Playing screen will display what type of audio is being decoded.
Dimensions: Height: 71 mm; Width: 559 mm; Depth: 95 mm
Weight: 1.95 kg
Colours: Black, White
Mounting: M5 threaded mounting socket
Controls: Use the capacitive touch controls on the product to adjust the volume, play, pause, skip, and replay.
LEDs: Lights on the product indicate connection and mute status.
WiFi: Connect to WiFi with any 2.4 GHz 802.11/b/g/n broadcast-capable router.
Optical: Connect to your TV's optical output with the included cable.
Ethernet: 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
Infrared (IR) Receiver: Syncs the soundbar with your TV remote for streamlined control
Voltage: Auto-switching 100-240V 50/60Hz AC universal input
CPU: Quad Core 1.4 GHz A-53
Memory: 1GB SDRAM; 4GB NV
Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
Power Cable I: Length: 2 m
Optical Cable: Length: 1.5 m