The versatile streaming component for your stereo or receiver.
Connect Port to your traditional stereo to stream music and more. Enjoy control with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2, and easily expand your sound system to more rooms.
Enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment. You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.
- Connectivity: Apple AirPlay 2 on Sonos - Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music. WiFi, not Bluetooth - Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11a/b/g/n, 2.4 and 5 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Audio: Line-in and play - Audio line-in to bring your record player, CD player, or other audio source into the Sonos ecosystem. Audio line-out through either analogue (RCA) or digital (coaxial) for connecting amplified audio equipment.
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent so there are no extra steps or remote needed.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- System requirements: Amplified audio equipment with analogue or digital audio inputs, or an audio source with audio output, and broadband internet.
- Dimensions: H x W x D - 41 x 138 x 138 mm
- Weight: 0.472 kg