Enjoy stereo sound for shows, films, and video games when you connect Amp to your speakers and TV. Wirelessly add a pair of Sonos One surrounds for an immersive home theatre experience. The rack-mountable design features a specially developed heatsink for optimised airflow and heat management.
Get brilliant sound without compromising space or design with Sonos Architectural by Sonance, a collection of in-ceiling, in-wall, and outdoor speakers optimised for Amp.
The rack-mountable design features a specially developed heatsink for optimised airflow and heat management.
Get an expert to help you design and install your dream Sonos system. They'll take care of everything, from drilling into your ceiling and walls to connecting your TV.
- Amp: Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Connectivity: WiFi, not Bluetooth - Connects to your home WiFi network with any 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming. 5GHz is not supported—you can either enable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n in router settings or connect a Sonos product to your router. Apple AirPlay 2 - Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Ethernet ports: Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover.
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Power supply:AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions - H x W x D - 64 x 217 x 217 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg