The floor-standing flagship of the RUBICON series, the RUBICON 8, will provide you with a mind-blowing large soundstage and an impressive deep, physical bass. Inherited from the EPICON series, the RUBICON series utilizes the same SMC technology and soft dome diaphragm. The RUBICON 8 has no less than three drivers that all kick in at different frequencies. This setup ads up to what in effect is a 2½+½+½-way construction, and generates an amazing range and impressive sound pressure. The RUBICON 8 is for those seeking the extraordinary in size and sound.
Upping the audio ante to the extreme, the RUBICON 8 is quite simply stunning in terms of the epic soundstage it presents. The trio of woofers work by kicking in at different frequencies, making the RUBICON 8 loudspeaker, the pinnacle of your entry into the world of high-end audio at a mid-range price.
Delivering a totally transparent image with a richness of detail that recreates the passion of a live performance, the wider sound dispersion afforded by our hybrid tweeter helps the RUBICON 8 fill even the most sizeable of spaces with the purest audio your ears will ever witness.
Combine the RUBICON 8 with a pair of RUBICON 2 or RUBICON LCR, a RUBICON VOKAL, and a SUB M-10 D to get an ideal surround experience.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB): 38 - 34.000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m): 90.5dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 112dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 40 - 250W
- Crossover Frequency: 500 / 800 / 2.500 / 14.000Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2½ + ½ + ½ way
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Quantity: 1 x 17 x 45 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Diaphragm type: Ribbon
- Hybrid tweeter module, High-frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 29 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, High-frequency driver Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low-frequency driver, Quantity: 3 x 6½"
- Low-frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency: 33.5Hz
- Connection Input: Bi-Wiring
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Recommended Distance From Wall: 20 - 180cm
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD): 1,100 x 220 x 445mm
- Accessories Included: Manual; Micro Fibre Cloth; Rubber Bumpers; Spikes M8
- Weight: 27.3kg