RUBICON 6 is a floor-standing loudspeaker that features two 6½ inch woofers, each sporting its own bass port, gold-plated bi-wiring terminals, and our innovative ribbon/soft dome hybrid tweeter module, which also was used in the EPICON series.
The RUBICON 6 is able to deliver more physical bass to fill a larger room, especially thanks to the woofers. The two woofers work together to move much more air, delivering more powerful bass and pumping out audio excellence that fills the room. The driver construction of the RUBICON 6 makes it even more powerful than its smaller siblings with enhanced and controlled performance.
The RUBICON 6 can be matched with the RUBICON 2 or RUBICON LCR, the RUBICON VOKAL, and the SUB M-10 D to create a surround setup.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB): 38 - 34.000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m): 88.5dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 110dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 40 - 200W
- Crossover Frequency: 800 / 2,600 / 14,000Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2½ + ½-way
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Quantity: 1 x 17 x 45 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Diaphragm type: Ribbon
- Hybrid tweeter module, High-frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 29 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, High-frequency driver Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low-frequency driver, Quantity: 2 X 6½"
- Low-frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency: 33.5Hz
- Connection Input: Bi-Wiring
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Recommended Distance From Wall: 20 - 180cm
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD): 990 x 200 x 380mm
- Accessories Included Manual; Micro Fibre Cloth; Rubber Bumpers; Spikes M8
- Weight: 20.2kg