With a large cabinet volume and a hybrid tweeter module containing both a soft dome and ribbon tweeter, the floor-standing RUBICON 5 extend and widens the high frequencies for crisp detail. The bass is deep and perfectly timed for a more demanding presence. All this adds up to a potent loudspeaker despite its still compact size.
Producing superior sound at a size that’s just right for the averagely proportioned living space, the RUBICON 5 is the first of the floor-standing loudspeakers within the RUBICON family. Combining that bigger internal capacity with our unique ribbon/soft dome hybrid tweeter module, the RUBICON 5 extends and widens higher frequencies to deliver a flawless soundstage of impeccably crisp detail and perfectly precise bass response to bring your music to life.
RUBICON 5 is a floor-standing loudspeaker. It expands the sonic performance of the RUBICON 2 by adding a hybrid tweeter and a larger cabinet offering more of everything. Extending and widening the high frequencies for improved detail, and adding more well timed deep bass for a more demanding presence.
The RUBICON 5 is perfect for stereo listening or as the front speakers in a medium-sized surround setup combined with a pair of RUBICON 2 or RUBICON LCR as the back speakers and a RUBICON VOKAL as the center speaker.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB): 45 - 34.000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m): 86.0dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 107dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 60 - 150W
- Crossover Frequency: 2,900 / 14,000Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2½ + ½-way
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Quantity: 1 x 17 x 45 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Diaphragm type: Ribbon
- Hybrid tweeter module, High-frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 29 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, High-frequency driver Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 6½"
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency: 39.0Hz
- Connection Input: Bi-Wiring
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Recommended Distance From Wall: 20 - 150cm
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD): 890 x 195 x 339mm
- Accessories Included: Manual; Micro Fibre Cloth; Rubber Bumpers; Spikes M8
- Weight: 15.7kg