Our most refined monoblock power amplifier, the Edge M offers the same rhythmic coherence and depth of image as the rest of the Edge range, but with the power in reserve to drive even the most demanding of speakers.
A pair of Edge M Monoblock Power Amplifiers have the power in reserve to drive even the most demanding of speakers with punch and clarity. Because each Edge M is fully balanced from input to output, they are immune from noisy distortion and free to deliver your music exactly as the artist intended – nothing added, nothing taken away – whatever the volume.
- Fully balanced from input to output – free from noise and distortion.
- Hand-picked components – hours of listening to select only those that sound the best.
- Twin Toroidal Transformers – huge reserves of power for consistent tonality.
- Cambridge Audio proprietary Class XA Amplification - no audible crossover distortion.
- Perfect partners – pair two Edge Ms with the Edge NQ to create your perfect system.
200W RMS into 8 Ohms, 350W RMS into 4 Ohms
<0.002% 1kHz at rated power (8 Ohms) <0.02% 20Hz – 20kHz at rated power (8 Ohms)
<3Hz – >80kHz +/-1dB
28dB (RCA)/ 22dB (XLR)
1.7V RMS (RCA) / 3.4V RMS (XLR)
balanced 100k Ohm, unbalanced 47k Ohm
Speaker out, Loop out (balanced and unbalanced)
150 x 460 x 405mm (5.9 x 18.1 x 15.9")
EDGE M Monoblock Power Amplifier, Power Cable, Link Cable, Instruction Manual